In using this website, reserving products/services, purchasing products/services, and providing information, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
Definition of terms
Bicycle: the (e-)bike and/or any other item that is comprised by the contract
Customer: the natural person or legal entity purchasing the bike rental Ebici.
IBIZAWIRE S.L: the company offering the Ebici bike rental service according to these terms and conditions.
EBICI: refers to the Ebike rental service offered by IBIZAWIRE S.L
Rider: the person actually riding the bicycle
These general terms and conditions apply to all contracts between Ebici Customers for the rental of Electric Bikes, including use of available accessories like Lockers, helmets and child seats.
The contract is established when the customer makes payment of the reservation.
IBIZAWIRE S.L will retain ownership of rented bikes and accessories at all times.
The customer is not allowed to return a rented bicycle after the date and time stated in the contract. Bikes must be returned to the same position within the Ebici Bike stand at the end of the rental period. Ensure your bike is safely locked to the stand and deposit the key to the bike lock into the designated locker.
One day is considered to be 24HOURS.
Ebici is not obliged to give any refund for rented bikes that are returned before the end of the contractual rental period.
Customers must not leave any belongings within the their designated lockers at anytime.
Entry to designated locker is allowed only on 1) bike collection and 2) bike return . Customers must ‘end’ bike rental on the station kiosk if they wish to access the designated locker – returning the bike to its position on the station before opening the locker. Customer will need to reserve a new bike rental process.
For each hour that the rental period is exceeded Ebici is entitled to charge customers €10 per hour with a maximum charge of upto the deposit amount.
If the bicycle is not returned on time, EBICI reserve the right to take back the bicycle immediately and retain customer deposit.
Customers must seek prior authorisation to use the bike outside of the island of Ibiza. A request should be made directly to the EBICI team via contact form. A comprehensive insurance policy MUST be purchased prior to EBICI authorisation for taking bikes to another part of the Balearic Islands. Policies must be purchased from www.segurabici.es.
EBICI reserve the right to decline bike rental requests
When a customer cancels a bike rental the following charges will apply:
a. Up until 4 days before the start of the bike rental, 0% of the price will be charged.
b. Between 4 and 1 day(s) in advance, 50% of the price will be charged.
c. 1 day or less in advance, 100% of the price will be charged.
2. Regarding cancellations, noon (12.00pm, local time) on the day of the start of the bike rental will be taken as the countdown moment.
3. Cancellations can only be made via e-mail (email@example.com).
Payment and deposit
1. A credit card and valid drivers license or passport is required for rental deposit.
2. Payment for the bike rental must be processed in advance.
3. For every bike rental order, we ask for a deposit for each bike. The deposit consists of: 50€
4. Hotel accomodation details are required.
5. Locks, Helmets, basket are included in the price of your rental.
6. Participants must be at least 145cm height.
7. Participants younger than 18, must be accompanied by an adult; and remain under the liaibility of the accompanying adult.
8. The deposit will be returned to your credit card within 24 hours after the bike is returned (each bike is evaluated on bike return). In the event of damage for Ebike, the customer will be notified and the amount charged for the damage will be subtracted from the deposit.
Obligations for the customer
1. Customer must treat the bicycle well and in accordance with its actual purpose.
2. Customer must return the Ebike in its original condition. Any changes or additions by or on behalf of the customer must be undone.
3. Customer must ensure they have appropriate medical health or travel insurance that offers coverage coverage for such activity in spain
4. Customers are responsible for the rental equipment from the time the equipment is rented until the time it is returned. including damage and theft of rental equipment.
5. Rental equipment is due back on the date/time agreed upon by the company and the rider(s)
6. Customers must inform the company if the equipement is damaged or not working properly.
7. Customers must comply with all traffice laws and ride with caution.
8. Customers are not permitted to take EBICI bikes outside of Ibiza without prior written consent from EBICI. To seek authorisation, customers must 1) use the request for booking form and 2) purchase an insurance policy schedule for the requested rental period from www.segurabici.es.
By renting an EBike, the customer declares to be:
a. In good physical condition, i.e. not suffering from any medical diseases or complaints that may influence their riding ability.
b. Able to properly ride a bicycle.
Additional instructions for the customer
1. The customer must return the bicycle in clean condition. Cleaning costs with a minimum of €10 may be charged.
2. Customers must present at the kiosk on return of the bike and follow onscreen instructions before leaving the bike locked onto its position in the bike station. Must follow checkpoints. Enter details of return date an time into the self service kiosk.
3. Each bike is equipped with one lock that is stored onto the bike frame. Customers must never leave the bicycle unattended unless properly locked. Lock must be used to tether the bike to the bike stand during the bike return. NEVER leave the bike unlocked in the bike stand. Ebici reserves the right to apply charges for any locks that are not returned with the bike or any subsequent theft of bike from the station station – if it proven the bike was not properly secured in the bike stand.
At the start of the rental period, the customer needs to check the bicycle and report any apparent defects to Ebici via email or telephone (www.ebici.io). When the defect(s) cannot be repaired instantly, the customer is permitted to have a replacement bike. As soon as the customer leaves the Ebici bike stand, he accepts the condition of the bicycle.
In case of any problems with the Ebike during the rental period, the customer needs to visit one of the EBici bike stands or call the service telephone number.
In the event of injury to the customer and/or damage or loss of the bicycle, the customer is obligated to:
a. Inform Ebici as soon as possible (by telephone: +34 673 151 749)
b. Follow instructions from Ebici.
c. Provide all (requested) information and documents that relate to the event that caused the injury/damage.
d. Not leave the bicycle behind without properly securing it.
In the case of theft; Report the event to the local police. Provide the ‘Denuncia’ form details to EBICI and soon as possible AND return the keys to EBIC staff. The denuncia is only accepted when the customer is able to hand over the keys of the bicycle to EBICI staff.
Obligations for E-Bici
Both for bike rental EBICI provides an EBike with the statutory and agreed features and accessories, which is clean, well maintained and in a technically good condition.
In case of damage to the bicycle prior to the rental, EBici will make a report of the damage in the presence of the customer.
EBICI will inspect the bicycle for any damage after it is returned.
The hirer confirms with signing the contract to assume total responsibility for all rented bikes, parts and accessories and validates, the that bike at rental time have been in an impeccable condition.
Please acknowledge that we can not guarantee a pick-up service in case of punctures or other damages, and the hirer is commited to do all they can to bring the damaged bike back to our Bike stand San Jordi, Ses Salinas, Ibiza, 07817 on their own. Please contact EBICI on 673 151 749 so we can assist you as mush as possible.
Dependant on bike availability we can offer you, in case of damage, an equivalent bike of the same type.
EBICI is not liable for any direct or indirect damage to and/or of the cardholder/bike rider caused by or related to the use of the EBIKE if
The Card Holder must:
Repairs and Damages
Repairs to the Bike are the responsibility of EBICI, unless the repairs are necessary because the bike has been misused or damaged by the card Holder/rider.
The bike rider is not permitted to repair or have the bike repaired by anyone other than by EBICI nominated maintenance contractor. The card Holder is not permitted to repair, have repaired flat tyres, lights, battery without the permission of EBICI
If damage occurs to the bike during the rental period, the card holder is obliged to return the damaged EBICI bike to the rental location unless other arrangements have been made after the damage has been reported.
The card holder is to report the damage to the Ebike to an employee via telephone as quickly as is reasonably possible.
EBICI will refund the rental charges if a defect occurred after the rental agreement had been entered into and EBICI should have known of the defect at the time or if EBICI informed the card holder at the time that the bike was free from defects.
The customer must respect all rules and regulations.
The customer uses the bicycle on his own responsibility. If customer infringes any Spanish rules or regulations, Ebici can by no means be held liable.
In the event of loss, theft, or damage of the bicycle, EBICI is entitled to charge a (maximum) compensation of: €1500 for an e-bike.
Lost of damaged lights will result in a €15 replacement charge.
Damaged baskets will result in a €20 replacement charge.
Damaged seats will result in a €30 replacement charge.
Lost or damaged keys will result in a €75 replacement charge.
Lost or damaged locks will result in a €50 replacement charge.
A fee will be charged to your account for bikes that require special cleaning to return to service line i.e. excessive mud, decorations etc. Prices for parts that are not mentioned are determined by the EBICI. The hourly rate for repairs is €48.
All copyright, database rights, design rights, and all intellectual property rights in and to all text and graphics, their selection and arrangement, and all mark up/layout/scripts, software compilations, underlying source(hyertext mark up language and scripts) and all other materials on this website belong to EBICI.io
Personal data of the customer will be processed by EBICI according By processing these data EBICI can provide customer and/or rider with the best bike rental service. The customer can request inspection or correction of his personal data and file objections. Objections by the customer regarding the processing of data for direct mailing will be honoured at all times.
The contract is governed by Spanish Law
Paseo Vara De rey,4
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|